- Application Deadline: 21 April 2017
- Type of Contract: Individual Contract
- Languages Required: English and Urdu
- Duration: 03 months
- Starting Date: 01 May 2017
At the United Nations Information Centre, we disseminate information on the Sustainable Development Goals and we promote the activities of Secretary-General and of the main bodies of the United Nations. We also raise awareness of the activities of the United Nations System in Pakistan through the United Nations Communications Group, a network of communications experts working together to ensure a comprehensive and unified image of the United Nations in Pakistan. We provide support to the different agencies, funds and programmes of the United Nations for their outreach and media events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review/Updating the UN contact list
- Managing the shipment of UN publications
- Provide logistic supports during events
- Work with team members, as assigned for timely completion of tasks;
- Any other relevant task assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Education: Master’s degree in business administration.
- A minimum 6 months relevant working experience, preferably in an international setting.
- Familiarity with the UN system and the Sustainable Development Goals;
- Proven ability to efficiently manage a variable workload.
- Excellent computer skills and web literacy are essential.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated by the ability to work in a multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Language requirements: Excellent written and spoken English and Urdu are required. Ability in other official UN languages is an advantage.
How to apply
Send the following to email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae (only P11 forms will be accepted) Download P11 Form