- Application Deadline: 21 April 2017
- Type of Contract: Individual Contract
- Languages Required: English
- Duration: 7 months
- Starting Date: immediate
At the United Nations Information Centre we disseminate information and raise awareness of the activities of the United Nations in Pakistan. We are responsible for promoting the activities of Secretary-General and of the main bodies of the United Nations. We also lead the United Nations Communications Group, a network of communications experts working together to ensure a comprehensive and unified image of the United Nations in Pakistan. We provide support to the different agencies, funds and programmes of the United Nations for their outreach and media events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design bimonthly magazine;
- Select and edit photographs for all publications;
- Develop visual concept and design for:
- Backdrops, roll-up banners;
- the 2018 notebook.
Required Skills and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in graphic design, art or visual communication
- Language: Fluency in English is required.
- At least six years of proven professional experience with designing visual communications campaigns, publications, educational tools for UN agencies;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite which includes photo shop, illustrator, in design, dream weaver (for web design);
- Experience with professional photo editing;
- Knowledge of working with Urdu fonts;
- Ability to work independently and in coalition with team members.
How to apply
Send the following to email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae (only P11 forms will be accepted) Download P11 Form
- Detailed financial proposal in US $. We welcome a proposed hourly rate.
- Portfolio (samples of projects developed). The size of the portfolio should not exceed 5 MB.